Click sections to expand for more information!
Applied Behavioral Intervention (In-Centre)
- 1 to 1 Intensive (15 + hrs) or Focused (1-14 hrs) Day Program (age 3 – 10 yrs)
- 1 to 1 After School ABA Based Tutoring Program (1 – 1.5 hours/day) (grade 1 – grade 5)
- Small Group instruction when appropriate
Applied Behavioral Intervention (Virtual)
– 1-1 Focused Day Program (1-10 hours per week)
Social Skills (In-Centre or Virtual)
- The Children’s Friendship Training Program (4-7 years of age)
- Peers (6th to 9th grade motivated pre/teens with ASD
ABA Academic Tutoring (In-Centre or Virtual)
– Direct Instruction, Fluency-Based Instruction or Errorless Teaching are a few examples of teaching approaches used to assist students with core academic subjects (i.e., language, reading, writing, math). An ABA based motivational system is often provided as an overlay to encourage optimal learning.