Click sections to expand for more information!
Don't Wait Clinic!
- designed for early diagnosis of an Autism Spectrum Disorder
- if you have concerns and want to investigate an Autism Spectrum Disorder
- government funding is available for intervention but is only available with a confirmed diagnosis of an Autism Spectrum Disorder
- this brief assessment is designed for identifying gaps or delays in early literacy and numeracy skills
- this assessment is for children 4-6 years of age
- this assessment is designed for children in grades 1-12
- it is designed to identify areas of strength and weakness in academic and learning skills
- this assessment is designed to accomodate the testing requirements of Gifted Programs in most Ontario school boards
- this assessment tests cognitive ability (IQ) only
A developmental assessment for children under the age of 3 is an attempt to assess various aspects of the child’s functioning, including areas such as cognition, communication, social interaction, motor and sensory abilities and adaptive skills.