The ABA Classroom is a half day or full day intensive day program focusing on the skills required to be a successful student in the traditional kindergarten classroom. This program is designed to teach to the Ontario school curriculum while focusing on communication and language development, social skill development, activities of daily living and essential learning skills. The ABA classroom provides a safe, nurturing, effective learning environment for children who require clear directed instruction.
SBSLG Team Members:
- Classroom Teacher
- Behavior Therapist
- Clinical Supervisor
- Resource Consultant
Who is this program for:
- Children 4-6 years of age
- Children with a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder or children who require a specialized learning environment with an emphasis on social communication and learning skills development.
- Strength and Needs Assessment
- Individual Program Plan
- Classroom instruction
- School collaboration
All packages include a Strengths and Needs Assessment and an Individual Program Plan.
|# of days|| Cost:|
| Cost: |
|5 days (9-12 or 1-4 pm)||13500||26000|
|2 days (9-12 or 1-4 pm)||5400||9800|
|3 days (9-12 or 1-4 pm)||8100||16200|
|2 days (9-3 pm)||10800||31400|
|3 days (9-3 pm)||16200||31400|
Individualize your package with Add-ons:
- 1-1 Skill Focused Behavioral Intervention Clinic ($60 per hour)
- Available in 30-minute blocks during class time or 30 minutes before or after class time or on separate days
|# of days of Mini Session||Cost: 2 months (May-June)|
5 days (9-12 or 1-4 pm)
2 days (9-12 or 1-4 pm)
3 days (9-12 or 1-4 pm)
2 days (9-3 pm)
3 days (9-3 pm)
Call now to reserve a spot for your child for July and August for our mini session and/or start in September, 2019
(availability based on enrollment).